The Social Emergency Room
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this event a concert ? This event is arranged as a party. At historic Lithuanian Hall, there are 3 rooms of entertainment & refreshments on 3 levels. Johnny P's Hideaway is located in the Maryland Room at the Lord Baltimore Hotel.
- Is there room for dancing ? Yes, at both locations.
- Parking ? Lithuanian Hall is located in a residential neighborhood. There is VERY little on-the-street parking available. Lithuanian Hall does not have a parking lot. Attendees are encouraged to use the event's free shuttles between the Lord Baltimore Hotel & Lithuanian Hall. Shuttles run continuously from 4PM-1AM. Travel time is about 5 minutes between the locations. Attendees are free to travel between the 2 event locations as often as they wish. Parking at the Lord Baltimore Hotel is at a rate of $32 + tax for valet parking, $15 for nearby self parking.. One need not be a guest at the hotel to use the parking lot. There are additional metered lots close to the hotel. Detailed info on parking options will be found HERE.
- Do the locations offer handicapped access ? Lithuanian Hall has no elevator. There are stairs between the 3 floors of entertainment. The Lord Baltimore Hotel is a modern facility. Johnny P's Hideaway is located in the Maryland Room on the lower level.
- What type of reserved seating is available ? At Lithuanian Hall, there is no unreserved seating in the Ballroom. All seating in the Viva Las Lounge & the Jungle Room is unreserved. At Johnny P's Hideaway at the Lord Baltimore Hotel, all seating is unreserved.
- How will I identify the event staff ? Event staff persons wear pink carnations.
- Is there a coat check room ? Yes !
- Is this an all-ages show? Are children permitted to attend? The event is an adult party - 21+ Only.
- What about reserved tables? At Lithuanian Hall, there is a limited number of reserved tables are available in the Ballroom only, each seating 10 persons. If your party is smaller than 10 merrymakers, please contact us & we will try our best to accommodate you. A reserved table ticket guarantees a seat, but not necessarily an unobstructed view of the stage. The tables are clearly numbered. Reserved table tickets have the table number on the reverse side of the ticket. Any items on the table, such as the centerpiece, are yours to keep if you wish.
- What to wear? Most people tend towards dressy/casual style. However, there is no dress code & you will be among others if you decide on black tie, retro or anything you might choose for a special event party during the holiday season.
- Are cameras allowed? Flash cameras & still cameras are allowed; video cameras are not allowed.
- Is smoking permitted? As of February 1st, 2008 indoor smoking was banned in most locations in Maryland. Lithuanian Hall is now a smoke-free building. The Lord Baltimore Hotel is also smoke-free. There are smoking areas just outside both buildings.
- Has the event ever been cancelled or postponed due to weather ? Not once.
- Is the cost of tickets tax-deductible ? Not to our knowledge. The best source of information is your tax professional or accountant.
- Does the event have Corporate Sponsors ? No, the event does not have corporate sponsors. Any deficits are paid by event volunteers.
- Who benefits from the profits of Night of 100 ELVISes ? All profits are donated to charity; net profits from the event are donated to the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center and the Guardian Angels. Gross profits from CD sales go directly to Hungry For Music.
- Are tickets refundable ? The event does not offer refunds, except for special hardship cases. If you believe that your situation is such, please contact us.
- What is the Johns Hopkins Children's Center ? The Johns Hopkins Children's Center is located in Baltimore, Maryland: Hopkins Children’s cares for sick children, researches the causes of and cures for childhood illness, and trains the pediatricians of tomorrow.
- Who are the Guardian Angels ? As a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization, the Guardian Angels has helped provide security and support to communities in need for over 25 years. In cooperation with local police, community organizations, neighborhood watch groups, schools, and individuals, we hope to help build stronger and safer communities and to inspire positive change.
- What is Hungry for Music ? Hungry for Music, located in Washington D.C. is a grassroots volunteer-driven 501 (c) (3) charity organization with a nationwide and international outreach. Hungry for Music’s mission is to inspire underprivileged children (and others) by bringing positive musical and creative experiences into their lives. Since becoming a non-profit in 1994, Hungry for Music has brought the healing quality of music to thousands of people through its musical instrument donations, concerts, and workshops. We support our programs through memberships, benefit concerts and events, raffles, and the sale of Hungry for Music produced compact discs.
- What is the Night of 100 ELVISes' motto ? "Don't Be Cruel".
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Social Emergency Room at: email@example.com
For more information, tickets or to reserve a table, call: 410-494-9558 or 888-494-9558 24 Hours
Night of 100 ELVISes, P.O. Box 231, Glyndon, Maryland 21071-0231